Production, in a CMS-based Performance environment self-hosted at OVH (1, 2), of the web service presented in my various website-enabled construction panels (3, 4, 5).Continue reading
Resumed both the development of my NetPlusUltra® web program (proof-of-concept testing in the field of web business creation), and the instruction work on hold since 11/2009, as the long pending funding issue is still not settled (read also: https://lifefolio.daniela-berndt.foundation/en/funding/
Which I have been practicing on a regular basis as a compensation sport since then.Continue reading
Development of my web incubation formula (initial feasibility assessment in the field of web business creation).Continue reading
In Aigues-Mortes, in the Gard (30) department.Continue reading
Freelance Project Manager (tourism):
- Assessment of the business potential pertaining to an aquarium project.
- PM focus on feasibility: sectorial analysis and project implementation.
- Presentation of related results to the project initiator.
- Places of work: Vaucluse (84) department, Aigues-Mortes (home office).
Obtained my Diploma of Higher Specialized Studies ("Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures Spécialisées") in Marketing.Continue reading
Project Manager in the field of Knowledge Management at Genesys Conferencing:
- Pre-audit pertaining to the deployment of a Document Management System (Marketing Department).
- PM focus on capitalization: research, planning, counseling and training.
- Presentation of related results to the International Marketing Director.
- Postgraduate traineeship report on Knowledge Management.
- Place of work: Genesys Conferencing headquarters in Montpellier.
- Traineeship ending on 2002-09-27.
Computer tools (Microsoft environment):
- Marketing studies (internet watch): Copernic Agent Professional.
- Traineeship (DMS): Pragmatech Proposal Automation Suite (with a trip to London as part of the training).
Class of 9/11.
On the agenda:
- Six months of theory on market research and auditing (as applied to and through business simulation games, strategic implementation, benchmarking).
- Six months of traineeship at Genesys Conferencing (in the field of web conferencing).
- Program ending on 2002-09-30.
Place of training: University of Montpellier 1
, Department 5 of Economic and Social Administration.Continue reading
Laid the groundwork for the matrix-enabled therapeutical modelling of my life path:
- Searched for a postgraduate degree program in the field of multimedia.
- Prepared for self-salaried independent telework.
- Helped organize "operation bac+10" (reunion with senior high school classmates).
In 05/2001, registered to the postgraduate Marketing program of Montpellier 1 University.
In 06/2001, bought a Netbook (Microsoft environment):
- Office Automation: MS Windows ME (MS Works, WordPerfect Office 2000).
- Music therapy: Windows Media Player.
Read also: https://lifefolio.daniela-berndt.foundation/en/funding/files/category-issue-4.html.Continue reading
Jr. Consultant, P&M France SARL (Strategic Consulting):
- Pre-audit pertaining to supply chain reengineering at the customer's site (automobile sector).
- PM focus on BPR: project planning, managing and migrating databases, implementing change matrixes.
- Presentation of related results to the Project Manager.
- User environment: Microsoft.
- Place of work: Lyon region in the Ain (01) department.
- Trial period terminated in 03/2001.
Read more about this early reorientation at:
An unexpected episode of cognitive saturation forces me to take 15 days of sick leave in France.
Audit of the translation perimeter, until early 2000:
- Pre-audit pertaining to translation management reengineering (at Group level).
- PM focus on transversal auditing: information and knowledge management, benchmarking, counseling, training.
- Presentation of related results to the CEO.
Within the context of this project:
- I expanded my knowledge of business computing: MS Windows NT4 (Office 97, Outlook Express); IBM Lotus Smart Suite Millennium, Lotus Notes 4.6.
- I studied myself into Computer Assisted Translation and software localization: TRADOS Translator's Workbench, IBM TranslationManager, ATRIL Déjà Vu, STAR Transit.
- In 08/1999, I took part in the XVth World Congress of the International Federation of Translators in Belgium.
- In 09/1999, I participated in an advanced training seminar on Computer Assisted Translation, organized by the Department of Applied Linguistics of Saarland University.
Upon return, I would lay the ground for an exploration of the European translation market, and within this context:Continue reading
…15 days off, at last!
On the agenda:
- One week in Washington D.C.
- One week in New York City.
- B&B accomodation.
Throughout my touristic travels, I also considered the « live and work in the US » scenario.Continue reading
As of 08/1998, within the context of the preparation of an upcoming leisure trip to the United States, I considered the possibility to work as a sworn translator with an embassy. Which I eliminated, once on the spot, in favor of the "I'd rather take two weeks off" scenario.Continue reading
The delivery of my master’s thesis, eight months after I entered active life, would mark the beginning of a new practical exploratory phase, during which I would assess the professional perspectives in the area of language services. For the same reason as at the beginning of my studies, I crossed-out the "international organization" scenario for good.