01/01/2003 00:00 Indexed under: Independence
Development of my web incubation formula (initial feasibility assessment in the field of web business creation).Continue reading
01/10/2002 00:00 Indexed under: Independence
Freelance Project Manager (tourism):
- Assessment of the business potential pertaining to an aquarium project.
- PM focus on feasibility: sectorial analysis and project implementation.
- Presentation of related results to the project initiator.
- Places of work: Vaucluse (84) department, Aigues-Mortes (home office).
Obtained my Diploma of Higher Specialized Studies ("Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures Spécialisées") in Marketing.Continue reading
Project Manager in the field of Knowledge Management at Genesys Conferencing:
- Pre-audit pertaining to the deployment of a Document Management System (Marketing Department).
- PM focus on capitalization: research, planning, counseling and training.
- Presentation of related results to the International Marketing Director.
- Postgraduate traineeship report on Knowledge Management.
- Place of work: Genesys Conferencing headquarters in Montpellier.
- Traineeship ending on 2002-09-27.
Computer tools (Microsoft environment):
- Marketing studies (internet watch): Copernic Agent Professional.
- Traineeship (DMS): Pragmatech Proposal Automation Suite (with a trip to London as part of the training).
Class of 9/11.
On the agenda:
- Six months of theory on market research and auditing (as applied to and through business simulation games, strategic implementation, benchmarking).
- Six months of traineeship at Genesys Conferencing (in the field of web conferencing).
- Program ending on 2002-09-30.
Place of training: University of Montpellier 1
, Department 5 of Economic and Social Administration.Continue reading
09/04/2001 00:00 Indexed under: Continued training | Independence
Laid the groundwork for the matrix-enabled therapeutical modelling of my life path:
- Searched for a postgraduate degree program in the field of multimedia.
- Prepared for self-salaried independent telework.
- Helped organize "operation bac+10" (reunion with senior high school classmates).
In 05/2001, registered to the postgraduate Marketing program of Montpellier 1 University.
In 06/2001, bought a Netbook (Microsoft environment):
- Office Automation: MS Windows ME (MS Works, WordPerfect Office 2000).
- Music therapy: Windows Media Player.
Read also: https://lifefolio.daniela-berndt.foundation/en/funding/files/category-issue-4.html.Continue reading