01/10/1996 00:00 Indexed under: Higher studies
- Winter semester of 1996/97, entirely dedicated to the preparation of my preliminary examinations in economic sciences (business administration and economics), which I successfully passed in 03/1997.
- Saarland University, Department 8.6 of Applied Linguistics, D-66041 Saarbrücken.
At the end of the summer semester of 1996, second internship of two months (07 & 08/1996) as an International Division Trainee at the Royal Canin Group:
- User environment: IBM Lotus Smart Suite (WordPro, 1-2-3, Freelance Graphics).
- Parties to the internship agreement: Saarland University, Department 8.6 of Applied Linguistics, D-66041 Saarbrücken, and the Royal Canin Group in F-34400 Lunel.
- Place of work: Royal Canin Group headquarters in F-34400 Lunel.